- I will get more bookshelves, so I don’t have to doublestack my books:
- I will read more non-fiction, starting with:
- I will decrease my to-read pile, which is….taking over my bedroom.
- I will finish reading all of the Bailey’s Women’s Prize for Fiction winners
- I will only buy books if I plan to read them within the next month.
- I will organise my bookshelves by colour:
- I will try to review over half of the books I read on goodreads.
- I will stop reading multiple books at once.
- I will write at least 2 new novels.
- I will read more UKYA for lucythereader‘s #readUKYA challenge.
What are your new years resolutions? And if any of the books in my to-read pile are your faves, let me know and I’ll read them next!